DES Computing Services
ICL Printing and Paper Policy ...
DES is pleased to provide and maintain printing capability in the Instructional Computing Lab, room 323. Please adhere to the following guidelines so that this service can continue to be provided without charges or quotas.
- Printing is not for personal use.
- Please be mindful of the usage of printing supplies.
- Although supplies are checked regularly, it can happen that paper runs out. If paper is needed, please contact DES Computing Services Staff
- For printing posters, please follow these guidelines.
- Faculty and Instructors: For poster presentations or large print jobs, it is helpful to know the schedule so that adequate supplies can be inventoried.