Education: Ph.D., Rutgers University, P.E.
MEDIA INTERVIEWS and other PRESS
3-dimensional photochemical modeling for air quality and climate with emphasis on atmospheric aqueous chemistry; formation of secondary organic aerosol through cloud processing; aerosol-cloud interactions; biogenic and anthropogenic influences on climate and air quality; atmospheric processing of pollution
- NSF grant funded documentary video about the Southern Oxidant and Aerosol Study (SOAS) field study.
- Chemical & Engineering News -anthropogenic influences on biogenic SOA (May 2010): http://pubs.acs.org/cen/news/88/i18/8818news10.html
- Discovery Health Channel Interview - Discussion regarding PM10 and the effect on women's marathon times (Oct. 2009): http://news.discovery.com/human/female-marathon-runners-pollution.html
- SEED Magazine Interview - feature article: "Why I do Science", October 2007
- Star Ledger interview - front page article: Conversion of diesel engines to run on vegetable oil (June 2006)