- "Very informative in detailing city ordinances pertaining to noise. The course was given at a reasonable level."
- "The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about subject matter."
- "Right on target."
- "I believe it was all worthwhile. It was very straightforward."
- "The course and the instructor were excellent."
- "Very easy to understand."
- "Very helpful. Course was excellent."
- "Instructor was outstanding."
- "I found this course and the instructor very helpful. I look forward to working and training with this group in the future."
- "Great course - Very informative!"
- "The course was perfect."
- "I dreaded this course but was amazed at how informative and interesting it was."
- "Eric was quite helpful in answering all questions, and no question was "too dumb" to get a serious informed answer."
- "[The instructor was] extremely helpful and informative - conveys his expertise in a common sense approach and manner."
We Achieve Our Goals
We're very serious about ensuring that each student is comfortable with technology, techniques and strategies of sound level measurement for enforcement purposes. No prior experience whatsoever is expected. Additionally, no prior interest is expected; we realize that many officers are assigned to this duty and are less than enthusiastic. It's our job to motivate these officers and help them to embrace this powerful opportunity to improve the quality of life for their residents. We take this very seriously, and work very hard at it. It's pretty rewarding when an officer comes up after the course and says: "I'm retiring in 15 months, and really didn't want to come to this course. But, I found it really interesting, and will certainly use it." (Hoboken NJ officer, 10/4/01)